The Kids Locker's store

Today the lady boss went to visit her new lair. And guess what? The renovation jobs have completed. The only task at hand now is to move all the stocks and fill up the store. Although, I do need to make few decorations here and there. And maybe, some new furniture will be coming in like another offer bin, bookcases, my children's IKEA table set, and the kitchenware; as I have to turn the store into my second home since the lady boss has to work very hard and smart when the store opens....hehehe.

a new addition, homemade stands for hanging clothes

the combination of purple wall (looks like pink) and ivory floor (looks like light brown)

from the front window to the back. the kitchen office is behind the wall

the entrance, in the middle of the store

We work form a tiny budget. It's all that we can afford right now. If I have 1 million, then I will definitely turn this small store into a business empire...hehe

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap