Brand blunder

The name Fukukids World came on the spot. Fuku in Japanese means cloths. Kids are, of course, means kids. Therefore, I'm combining those two words to become Fukukids which means kids clothing. Later I add the word World to add some class to the brand name.

But after some time, I begin to realize that the name is pronounced wrongly, could mean something else. Something really not nice. Go figure.

Hence, I decided to change it. After much thoughts, I have chosen The Kids Locker. At first, it was The Kids Closet. But somebody else has used it and we are in the same business. I proceed with The Kids Locker after googling it to search whether anybody else is using it.

The rationale of the new name: What's in every kid's locker? Cloths, books, stationery, shoes, socks, toys and maybe some snacks. All these items will be in our store soon. So, the name The Kids Locker spell out our business clearly.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap