It's nothing but...

Nothing much to brag about...but the news do make my day. In fact it's the second best news I've received today, and third since yesterday.

Yesterday, I received the first editing job for Izza ProEdit. And this morning, my publisher called saying that I have one cheque written for me. And later this afternoon, I received an email from my editor (from another publishing house), informing me that my Mufin Manja has been translated to bahasa Indonesia and being distributed there already. Once I have the cover for that version, I will post it here.



And few minutes ago, I found out that my Mufin Manja and my Akademi Gemilang 3: Kunci Dimensi are among top 500 for January until Disember 2010 sales for that publisher.


145. The 360 Degree Leader - Edisi Bahasa Melayu
146.Usahawan Cilik: Mufin Manja
147. Impian Mira
148.Komik-M: Aku, Kau & Bola 1
149.Gila Gila PSP
150. Komik-M: Dunia Kartun
151. Aura Personaliti Warna
152. Rembulan Tenggelam Di Wajahmu
153. Zara Misi Mustahil
154. Nujum Cik Belalang
155. Misi Suhana: Saya Sayang Papa
156. Warkah Cinta Berbau Syurga
157. Si Kaca Mata
158. Tuesdays With Morrie
159. Panduan Kurikulum Prasekolah
160.Wacana Al-Quran
161. Komik-M: Meon 1
162. Koleksi Cerita Adam Kecil
163. Ketua Bilik LA 101: Kami Hero!
164.Pensel Ajaib
165. Keranamu Aku Cemburu
166.Akademi Gemilang 3: Kunci Dimensi
167. Siri Muaz & Haikal: Along Hilang


I pray and I hope, there are many good news coming my way. Things happened for a reason and the reason is/are....

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap