Busy dizzy

bukan tajuk dan cover sebenar
The busiest weeks have already started. Today KLIBF 2011 starts until next week. As a writer, my busy schedule starts. As a retailer, my stocks buying also starts. I have to grab the best deals offered during the fest. Finding new supplier, products and prospects. That I will hopefully do today. Tomorrow, I will attend the fest as a writer~witnessing one of my writer friend's novel launching and collecting my latest royalty...hehehe.

On Monday, I have to fetch the keys to The Kids Locker. Yup, the CF has finally released and we can move in. Yippie! Also I will have to visit my supplier at Klang and find new stocks. The next day, Tuesday and Wednesday, The Kids Locker booth will be opened at Wisma Tani, Putrajaya. Then on Thursday, I have an interview for BB ambassador's selection...hahaha. I will tell this story later if I think its worth mentioning.

Then on Saturday, I will be back to KLIBF to meet few writer friends. We will have a discussion on RF's future~ the next level. And I want to see if my new addition is released or not. My editor said, they want to bring it to the fest. My heart starts racing already. For the first time in my writer's life, I do not know how my novel looks like and also the published title. Are they going to use my title or they create a new one just like my others. All this questions, make me have a sleepless night [sigh].

I have to get ready now. KLIBF is waiting!

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap