K-J Pop Love

K-J pop love? Hmm...sounds like something is not right. Well...let me explain before anybody conjured up weird ideas on my entry title. It's actually Korean and Japanese pop song. Not only song but their drama and movies. I was into Japanese anime long before Korean pop became such a phenomenon here.

I still adored The Robotech Saga, known widely in America and few parts of the world. Originally it was known as Macross, the Southern Cross, and Mospeada. Long before that, it was Captain Future, Toriton, and many others. I forgot almost all of it since I'm older now...heheh. But with the Internet, one can simply google up all those long lost memories. But I pass on the past. I'm looking into the future now.

Having plenty of free times these days, I started to pay attention to the current trend, which is Korean drama and music, that have become so popular especially to the younger generations. Well...my love for Japanese anime has not lessened since the yesteryears. I renewed it by falling head to toes to new anime such as Vampire Knight, Maid Sama, Bleach and many others. I kept few DVD collections on them and still collecting.

I'm glad that Astro has Anime 715 channel. Lots of catching up to do before I'm busy again this coming May.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap