Blog decor

How do I spend my free time? Since I have a lot 'em, apart from managing my home business, I've decided to play around with HTML codes. This time around, I've decorated all my blogs with a cute and kawaii background. How do I accomplish that? Well, I found help from these blogger experts who love to decorate their blogs just like me. Just click the individual picture if you want to visit them.

hotbliggityblog.com

leelou-freelayouts.blogspot.com

thecutestblogontheblock.com

For business purpose, all my blogs must look cute and 'enticing' to the eyes of my customers. That was why I choose all the cute and feminine background...a contrast to my own personality...hehe. Unfortunately, not all my blogs can have cute and feminine type background. My e-novel blog, the Melarik Enigma, once used this cute background. But later, I felt it was all wrong. The background did not blend well with the content.

So I search for the perfect blog background that can fit my blog contents. Unfortunately, none fits my purpose. While searching, I stumbled upon one website that gives a tutorial on how to make your own blog background. It is very useful and any blogger who loves to decorate their blog should visit the website.

www.blogbulk.com

To see what I did to my other blogs, just click on the link at my sidebar. Happy decorating!

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap