Stolen moments

The graduation robe

I was thinking of sharing my joy by uploading several graduation pictures inside of this blog. However, the happiness turns into the most regretful moment. My Sony Ericsson handphone was stolen while I was trapped in the human traffic jammed outside the graduation hall. Furthermore, I was carrying Thaqif and my sling bag just went behind my back. I bet, during this moment, the haram jadah culprit do his or her job. Whoever stole the handphone, I pray that he or she will have bloated stomach forever. It's horrible than death, is it? Hahaha...take that!

I have few pictures of me, my friends, my children and my husband, taken during the event, which I treasured the most. Hence I was able to upload only one picture of me while I'm still seating inside the hall. Now the only pictures that I have left are the ceremonial pictures taken on stage and the family photo we took at the makeshift studio inside the hall. Just that and no candid pictures of me and my family. How sad!

Luckily, before the event, I have coincidently or I should say magically, dropped my Nokia handphone inside the car. During the time in the hall, I was worried about it for being drop off anywhere. The handphone stores many business numbers. As for the stolen handphone, it's used for personal and official matters only.

It was really hectic these few days and will become more hectic for the coming weekdays. I pray for more strength and willpower to face it off.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap