Stress reduction

As I woke up this morning, my mind starts racing to chart my activities for today. I started off with designing few logos for my company and brands. I came out with four new designs. But not sure whether I'm going to use it for official purpose or not. Hiring a designer for jobs such as these, cost quite a lot. So I better squeezed my creative juices and DIY. And the results are....



 

What do you think? Can I pass as an amateur designer? Hahaha...I love this job. If I had a chance, I will take up short courses just to master few skills in simple designing. Maybe after my shop is fully operating and when I can afford hiring hands, I will consider this idea. There's no deadline for studying :D

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap