Impian Aku Punya

It's the beginning of a new chapter in my private life. No more talk about the past. It's all about me and my impian, here now and the future forward.

We have been planning for this for quite some time. At first, we want to open it at his kampung...since originally it was his idea. Mine was to open a bookstore. But after the current unpleasant event, I have decided to proceed with his plan but with my ideas...eheheh. The lady boss rule!!!

So here it is...our shop...soon to be opened.

stairway to the 1st floor
 Our shop is located on the first floor of the two-story building shop lot.

plan to put little signboard up there for walk-in customer to see us

partly done renovation

work in progress

from the front view straight to the back

Lot's of renovation works need to be done. The partitions have not yet been install. I'm still thinking about the floor. With a limited budget, we can put parquet flooring or even tiles. I would prefer it will be naked as the original. But he objected and wants to paint it with a special paint for floor and horrifyingly the available color is yellow. Hell no! My concept is pink and purple; my daughters' favorite colors. I will make sure the lady boss rules...ehehehe. 

It is small but it's mine and I'm the boss...working for and with myself. Finally!

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap