Andainya Ku Tahu

28 Ramadan....

DearArissa,

There is something you should know about your past. Even though there is too late already for the truth, I think you should pay attention. You should not run away like you did ten years ago. You should hunt for the truth because things might end up differently if you gave it a thought. However, you gave up too easily without trying to figure out or at least dig deeper than what was unfolding before you.

There were options to be taken seriously at that moment. If only you look beyond what was laid in front of you. If only you gave the chances for others to reveal themselves. But you choose to run away and ignore the possibility of getting what you really searching for. Perhaps it is wise for you to give it a thought...at that time of course.

Today you know the truth. Is it too late already?

Yours truly,
Erya


29 Ramadan....

Dear Erya,

Whatever the truth may be, I won't look back. What happened in the past, already gone. Let bygone be bygone. I have no regrets. Things just happened as it meant to be. I am happy where I am now. However, it is soothing to finally know the truth. I appreciated your attempt to reveal the hidden truth. Even though the truth sometimes hurts, but fret not, I won't do anything about it.

I've done with the past and it is time to move on. Let everybody moves on and search for their destiny. I have found mine. Hopefully, others will too.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Arissa

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap