Tagged: Eight random facts/habits about me

I was tagged by Kelana a.k.a. Amir Husaini.

Eight random facts/habits about me:

1. Likes things to be in order:
Yeah, I like things to be in order. But for a while. After that, chaos again until I need time to think, then I will arrange things to be in order again. Chaos again. In order again. It's like a spinning wheel.

2. Cringes at the sight of spelling mistakes:
Of course I am because I'm an editor and a writer. But only when I'm editing academics and my novels. In blog, I can afford any spelling mistake, even do it purposely. Just for the fun of it.

3. Loves good food:
Loves good restaurants too. Any suggestion for buka puasa treat?

4. Blog addict:
Not that serious. Sometimes (well, most of the times lately), I'm too busy or to exhausted to blog even to check tagboards.

6. Bookworm:
Once upon a time when I'm not busy studying, expanding my career and writing...hahaha. I used to be a bookworm before I buried myself with all kinds of businesses.

7. Punctuality freak:
I'm particular about time. But not a freak...yet.

8. Weird sense of humour:
Dunno



Tagging rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.


Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

People I'd like to tag:
1. Najwa "The Dude" Aiman
2. Cwazy "The Cute" Wabbit
3. Norra "The Anime Queen" Hassan
4. Ruby "Percayalah" Hazri

I honestly do not know any other bloggers that have time to play tagged...tehehe.

Ulasan

  1. Norra 'The Anime Queen' Hassan ... senak perut ketawa!

    Regards,
    Norra

    BalasPadam
  2. napa? wakakakaka. jawab jangan tak jawab.

    BalasPadam
  3. izza,
    awat bila tgk no... dia ada 8. tapi bila bilang dia jadi tujuh jek? hahaha...

    -ruby hazri-

    BalasPadam
  4. Nak jawab, tapi nomnbor soalan no. 5 tu terselit di mana?

    BalasPadam
  5. Tipu! Tipu! Err... atau sebenarnya masa sampai nombor 4, cikgu matematik mati... hehehehe... Kebetulan nombor 4 tu pun seerti...

    BalasPadam
  6. Weh! Aku The Dude dah jawab tag ko.. ekekekekeke....

    BalasPadam
  7. ha'ah...masa tiba no. 5 cikgu math aku mati...innalillah...

    huarhuarhuar

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kena cabut ke?

Sambal hangit

Resepi Bihun Goreng Simple Tapi Sedap